You’re invited to attend this Saturday, June 11 at the PMH!
What better way to honor Pasadena’s 125th birthday than with a community-wide party spotlighting the City’s richly diverse population, organizations and talent? On Saturday, June 11, Pasadena Museum of History, in partnership with the City of Pasadena and numerous local individuals, businesses, and community organizations, will host a festival to celebrate Pasadena’s 125th birthday.
The festivities, which will take place throughout the grounds of Pasadena Museum of History and the adjacent Avery Dennison, include:
- Continuous live music, dance, theatre and storytelling, on two stages
- Special entertainment and activities for children and families
- A spectacular birthday cake created especially for the occasion by chefs from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Pasadena
- Appearances by local dignitaries and celebrities
- History displays and live presentations from some of the City’s outstanding businesses and organizations
- A Food Patio featuring a variety of delicious cuisines prepared by favorite local restaurants
- Signature cocktails created especially for Happy Birthday Pasadena, available in the exclusive, stage-adjacent Bar Lounge
- Raffle opportunities on unique baskets filled with items designed to help you celebrate your own special birthdays
- Antique cars, fire truck, and more
- Fun for all ages!
Mark your calendars now to make sure you are a part of this not-to-be-missed event!
When: Saturday, June 11, 2011 from noon to 7PM.
Location: Pasadena Museum of History
Tickets: Free admission; fees for select food items (cash only).
Parking: Free parking at Avery and Parsons.
Info above provided by Pasadena Museum of History website.