I always love to see investments in our public transit infrastructure here in Los Angeles. For a city known more for suburban sprawl and so embarrassingly tied to the automobile, it’s always nice to see improvements made to our growing rail network. Thanks to reader Steven Harris for sending in these renderings of modern portal canopies, taken from Behance Network, that will apparently be implemented at many of our subway station portals along the Red and Purple Lines.
- Horthos on Getting a Ticket for Jaywalking in Downtown LA: Drop it or Keep it?
- brudy on Opening Early 2014: L’Occitane en Provence Joins the FIGat7th Roster in Downtown LA
- P on Opening Early 2014: L’Occitane en Provence Joins the FIGat7th Roster in Downtown LA
- Letsgetmuddy (@Letsgetmuddy) on “Urban Outfitters Coming Soon” Sign Posted on Rialto Theatre in Downtown LA
- Scott on New Downtown LA Urban Outfitters Opening December, Adds Bike Racks Along Broadway
- Mr. Whitman on Total Eye Candy: Downtown LA Stars in 4 Minutes of Glittering TimeLAX Video
1. Email Newsletter
2. Send Tips & Contact Brigham
3. Follow Us