Late last year, a source informed me that a new urban-Walmart concept called “Walmart Express” was looking to open one of its first West Coast locations somewhere in Downtown LA. This new urban concept would be a lot smaller than their usual big box locations that are as large as 185,000 square feet–try a mere 15,000 square feet according to the WSJ.
- Horthos on Getting a Ticket for Jaywalking in Downtown LA: Drop it or Keep it?
- brudy on Opening Early 2014: L’Occitane en Provence Joins the FIGat7th Roster in Downtown LA
- P on Opening Early 2014: L’Occitane en Provence Joins the FIGat7th Roster in Downtown LA
- Letsgetmuddy (@Letsgetmuddy) on “Urban Outfitters Coming Soon” Sign Posted on Rialto Theatre in Downtown LA
- Scott on New Downtown LA Urban Outfitters Opening December, Adds Bike Racks Along Broadway
- Mr. Whitman on Total Eye Candy: Downtown LA Stars in 4 Minutes of Glittering TimeLAX Video
1. Email Newsletter
2. Send Tips & Contact Brigham
3. Follow Us